Seminar - Separation and Characterisation of Nanomaterials and Macromolecules
One-day seminar examining the advanced separation and characterisation of Nanoparticles, Polymers and Proteins.
This seminar has been designed to advance the attendees knowledge of applications and techniques in nano scale characterisation. The meeting will be particularly useful to those using Field-Flow Fractionation (FFF), Size Exclusion Chromatography (SEC/GPC) and Light Scattering/Viscometry (MALS/DLS) as well as those interested in how these techniques may be useful in their research.
Location: Postnova Analytics Ltd., Malvern Hills Science Park, Malvern, Worcestershire, WR14 3SZ, UK
Date: 17th November 2016
As well as our eminent guest speakers, there will be:
- Presentations from Postnova scientists
- Discussions on FFF applications with experts in the field
- Updates on latest instrumentation and detectors
- A chance to visit new the Postnova UK Applications Laboratory
- Separations - Flow FFF (AF4), Thermal FFF (TF3), Centrifugal FFF (CF3), Size Exclusion Chromatography (SEC/GPC)
- Detection - Multi-Angle and Dynamic Light Scattering (MALS/DLS), Refractive Index (RI), Viscometry, UV, ICP-MS
Register now for this free Seminar by email to email@example.com
Refreshments and lunch will be provided. We can offer advice on travel arrangements and local accommodation in Malvern. If this is required please mention this in your registration email.